Waiting, waiting, waiting!!! I think these days are the longest days of my life! We are so anxious to meet our little girl and she just isn't going to budge. Last night we went out for Mexican food and Travis ordered me the spiciest meal on the menu. I was dying the whole time eating it but I thought it was worth a try (it only made my heartburn worse)! I have been taking long walks three times a day, walking along a curb and doing all those other ridiculous things they tell you to do to induce labor. Guess what, IT'S NOT WORKING!
I know she won't come until she is ready but it has been a long 10 months and I am tired of being pregnant! I am dilated to two and a half and 90% effaced. Sounds like she will be here any day but we aren't counting on it! Pregnancy has been quite the journey but Travis and I are ready for parenthood. I just can't wait until she is in my arms. Until then I will just be drinking castor oil, and walking a marathon :)
7 comments:
Please post a picture... a side profile! Even if you don't post it, just take one so you have it. When I am depressed about how I look now, I just look at my picture and then I know that I've made more progress than it seems. Ha ha ha.
Hey Ash
Well it sounds like that baby will be here soon!! I am so excited for you guys. We can't wait to see her.. Keep walking and drinking castor oil. I will be expecting a call soon hearing about your new baby girl!! Good luck with everything..
Josee
Its me, Amera Jarvis! (Nicks Wife) The waiting is the worst part, just knowing its time but you just dont know when! ITs frustrating because you are just anxious to hold that little girl of yours! I know how it is!! Just make sure your doing all your homework (things to get the baby to come) and she'll budge eventually! She just doesnt want to come down from that perfect place up above, can you blame her? I am so baby hungry and im anxious to see your baby! Be sure to keep us in touch and let us know if you guys need anything at all! good luck! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!! (walking, eating, moving furniture around....) Whatever that homework is, It works eventually, I promise! McCoy was 3 weeks early and it was perfect! We're excited for you guys!
Ash! I can't believe it, she has not come yet!!! I can not wait, I am glad you got ur present before she came though! I have not seen you for so long. When baby Julia comes we will have to go to lunch so I can spend some time with both of you!!! You might have her while I am gone on the cruise so if you get a chance leave me a message on my phone so I can check it! Good Luck with everything, I can not wait!
Love Ya
Staci
Hey Ash this is Mamma Blackett...I miss you. I am using Staci's Blog. I am so so excited for you. Good Luck. Please tell your Mom and Dad Hi for me. I hope all goes well for you . I hope to be a Grandma someday...Probably not until I am 70 and with a walker at the rate Staci is going. I hope your little girl does not say she is going to a sleeping party at a friends and Really end up 2 hours away at a Cabin with boys. Remember that? Remember what Mamma Blackett say's CTR!!!!
Love ya,
Mamma Blackett
Ash... maybe you should consider the castor oil.
Good luck, Ashley. Enjoy every minute of it. I loved giving birth (minus the constant vomiting and uncontrollable shaking), but it was the greatest thing. I'll be thinking about you. Aly
Post a Comment