Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Julia



We got our pictures back and I have to say, I am really happy with them! There are so many to chose from so I thought I would share a few of my favorites! Sarah did a great job, especially given the circumstances! If anyone is looking for a photographer I highly recommend her. www.sarahwardphoto.com Now I have the difficult task of choosing which ones to frame. Our house may become a shrine of Julia! Now I know how those Moms feel who only talk about their babies! I should change the name of our blog to just "Julia"! What can I say....I am in love! Hope you enjoy the pics.

13 comments:

Tyler said...

Sooooo cute! She looks so precious.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

those are soo soo cute. can i frame a couple of them and put them up in my house too???:)

Suzy Q said...

Hi Ash! I am so glad that you found me! Julia is beautiful! Becoming a mommy is the most amazing thing! I love it. I hope that you are doing well and that you are getting some sleep. Her pictures are amazing!
Yeah, Ry didn't like his binki either. He only used it for a few weeks. o-well, I think this may be a good thing in the long run! Anyway, keep in touch. I keep you on my blog so I can tract that cute girl! Love ya, Suz

J and Stac said...

Ash they look so rotten cute!!!! Man after what you said in your post of how upset she was! You would never know, she looks as happy as can be. I love the pics they really are so precious, you did a great job! I want to come see her!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

travis-

thanks for the comment on my blog. um, i will let you know if my husband decides to go to law school so he can be your attorney but if he doesn't maybe he could be your doctor (he's in med school not law school). keep postin pictures of that cute little girl!! i love them.

Nick and Amera said...

She is so stinkin cute and precious, you almost dont want to touch her because she is so cute your afraid she'll break! She is amazing! We absolutely love her name, its perfect for her!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! i wanted to cry looking at them...she looks so sweet!

Anonymous said...

i just looked at sarah ward's website...and i figured out that it's alicia's cousin...we just looked at her website the other day. funny huh???

Mitchell Family said...

She is darling! Congratulations on your baby. There is nothing more amazing than becoming a mom! I'm glad you found me now we can keep in touch and I can see your sweet girl!

Cody and Nikell said...

I love all of the pictures! Just wait until you get more and more pictures and everytime you want to frame them all. It's like a constant battle:) I bring home new frames everytime I go to Target. Cody rolls his eyes 'cause we have enough. I beg to differ!

Wendi said...

Ash-
She is seriously so beautiful! I don't know what it is, but I can already tell that her name fits her perfectly. I am sorry that I am such a rotten friend; I need to come and visit sometime really soon. I obviously don't know how to use the phone, but I seriously think about you guys a lot. I check your blog almost everyday for new precious pictures and news (keep them coming!). Anyway, I hope all of the new mommy business is going well. See you soon.
Love, Wendi

malia said...

GREAT photos! you guys made one cute little girl. hope you are getting some sleep!

Whitney said...

You guys have such a cute baby! I hope we get to see her before you take off for the summer.