Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend fun


This last weekend Travis was out of town for work so Julia, Kelso and I decided to pack up and go stay at my Mom and Dad's house. We had a nice relaxing time and I actually got some sleep! Grandma was more than thrilled to have Julia in her arms 24/7! We watched movies and just hung out. There is nothing like going home and having your Mom cook and take care of you.

On Sunday we celebrated my Dad's Birthday and also an early Easter because my parents will be in St. George working on their house next weekend. The whole family came over and we had a great dinner. We also had fun watching Tanner go on his Easter egg hunt. Both he and Julia got the cutest Easter baskets from Grandma. We had fun singing to my Dad who is less then thrilled to be another year older (sorry Dad)!It was a fun weekend but I am so happy Travis is back!



3 comments:

Tyler said...

Oh my... she is getting so big already! What a cutie!

Kandas said...

I can't believe how much kids change in just weeks. She looks like she is so big all the sudden. She is adorable! Almost makes me baby hungry.... almost!!!

Cody and Nikell said...

Oh my gosh! That first picture of Julia is so cute! She already looks so big! Ahhh, I can't believe how fast they grow. I always say that, but seriously Crew was born yesterday but he's nine months today. I think I'll cry!