Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mistake


Today I made a mistake, a big, huge mistake....I tried on my pre-pregnancy jeans. They have all been sitting neatly on the top shelf of my closet purposely out of reach. I don't know what got into me but I decided to pull a pair or two down. Did I expect to squeeze into them? No. Did I hope to squeeze into them? Yes. Lets just say they weren't budging past my butt :( It literally brought me to tears (I am a little emotional these days).

However, it also motivated me. I have been reading my Shape magazines and finding the best exercise classes on comcast on demand but more than anything I am looking forward to getting back to the gym. I love my gym (Lifetime Fitness) and can't wait to start sweating in those aerobic classes. Until then I think I will be covering every mirror in my house!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the fit channel on my tv and i LOVE it...when i do it, which isn't very often...but, i should! anyways, i don't know if Gilad is on the channel you watch...but he is amazing!!!

good luck!!!

J and Stac said...

Ash, Please even 9 months preggers you are still a string bean!!! You are makin me depressed! I probably only fit in to your maternity pants and im not pregnant!!! I love the pics of your baby! She is so dang cute! I want to come see her soon!

The Tews said...

Now stop it! You were absolutely darling pregnant--and you looked like a skinny mini when I saw you!

Matt and Tiff said...

Ash, I bet you look amazing. You always have and always will! Julia is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. I put pictures of my babies up for you. I hope your sweet little girl gets feeling better.