Tuesday, June 17, 2008

4 months old

Julia turned 4 months old last week and with this, she has hit a few milestones....
1. She FINALLY giggled! She has been on the verge of really laughing for about a month and the other day I had a sneeze attack (darn allergies) and she just thought it was so funny, she laughed and laughed. After I was done sneezing, I kept pretending to sneeze but she wasn't about to laugh for a fake one. There is no fooling her!
2. She has found her toes. She loves to grab each foot and roll from side to side. I love in the morning when she is rolling around in her pjs. I wish she could stay little forever!
3. She ate rice cereal for the first time. She loves it and can't get enough. When she sees that spoon coming, she grabs it! We sure get messy but it is so fun feeding her.
4. She is really loving story time. I have read to her from day one and she is really listening and looking at the pictures now. It amazes me how fast she is learning.
5. She is weighing in at 12.6 lbs. (25%) and is 25.5" long (90%)! Can you say long and lean? Yes, she is my little string bean. We are trying to plump her up but she just seems to want to stay little no matter what I do!

I can't believe 4 months has already past. It scares me how fast she is growing up but I feel so lucky to be able to be home with her so I don't miss a moment. I love my little girl so much and just when I think she couldn't bring me any more joy, she always does!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Ash, she is soooo cute. I love the one in her rocker. She looks like a doll, seriously! She's still so little. I love it.

The Dahle's said...

she is so dang cute! of course she is a string bean she takes after her string bean mommy lol.

Anonymous said...

my fav position for a baby girl mum, get her nkd and take pics of her legs up showing her chubby little kitty and send them to me