Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good News!!

With the help of some medicine, Julia's rash has started to get better even while still eating rice cereal. Hooray, she is not allergic! She was so happy to have rice cereal again she was slurping up every bit of it left on her bumbo tray. Rice cereal means a full tummy, which also means she is sleeping better! zzzzzz!

3 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Oh what a little dolly she is. I just cant wait to see her again! Seriously, lets play!!!

The Tews said...

So what was their diagnosis? Hooray for full bellies, and more sleep!

Anonymous said...

Yay for no allergies! I'm so happy for her. I got a bumbo! Keizya likes it, but only for a little bit. It's so funny when I try to take her out, she squeezes her legs together and the bumbo is stuck in between her legs! Silly Kitty
Nikki