Travis turned 25 yesterday! We celebrated all weekend long. We went shopping and out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, went out to dinner with my family at Red Robin and on his actual birthday we had his favorite meal, spaghetti and meatballs. He had a few friends over to watch the World Series and have cake. Happy Birthday Trav! We love you so much.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Trav! And happy Anniversary to you guys! It's so crazy! We're coming up on our 5 year anniversary too. I'm so sad that Julia was so sick, but am so glad she's all better! I love your pictures at the temple!
Keizya says: ..? Bm ghhhhhhhhhmg gv gx
YAY! Happy Birthday to Travis! Anniversary and Birthday all in one month! Fun stuff. We do need to get together soon. We've been so busy lately, but I think our lives are finally slowing down next month so lets go out to dinner or something! I haven't seen Julia in forever! She's getting so big. Love you guys!
How fun! Happy Birthday Travis and to you Ash, I better see you tomorrow!!
Happy B-day big guy...maybe next year we can all go to the state fair for our b-day's if ya know what i mean. We are getting to be old dudes...I hope your next 25 brings you lots of happiness and chargers victories
Happy Birthday to Travis--Seems like just yesterday we were 16! I love how fascinated Julia is by the candles.
Happy Birthday to Travis! I hope you have a good night!!!
i mean...i hope you had a good birthday night! LOL
Post a Comment