This past week I turned 24 and my family took me to Market Street Grill for some delicious seafood! We had so much fun and like always, the food was amazing. Jen and Glen gave me a gift certificate for a day at the spa which I am so excited about. My Mom is taking me on a shopping spree after I lose a few more post pregnancy lbs. Tanner was loving the dessert but who can blame him? The almond raspberry torte is truly the best in the world. I guess after that meal my shopping spree will be put off a little longer but hey you only celebrate your birthday once a year!
10 comments:
Holy Cow you are getting old!! Ha just kiddin I am older than you! Happy Late B-Day! You look so stinkin good, you are so darn skinny! I would give anything to have your little body!
ashley-
i just have to tell you how GOOD you look! i can't believe it! i am soooo not looking forward to seeing what i am going to look like while and after...but, i hope i can look like you! your so cute!
Ash you look amazing! I about crapped after I looked at your picture! You are gorgeous, your husband is handsome, and your daughter is beautiful...it looks like you have the whole package! Happy Birthday!!
Hey ash Happy late B-Day I totally knew it was your birthday and forgot to call SORRY I'm a bad friend Julia looks like she is getting big too! You look good ash for just having a baby 2 months ago! How are your parents I haven't seen them in a long time hope all is well!
I know everybody has said this already but Ashley you look amazing. What are you talking about losing weight. It looks like you do not need to lose anymore you are so skinny. Julia is so cute. She looks like she is growing fast! Happy Birthday!
HEy Ash
It looks like you had a fun birthday. Julia is so cute she is already growing up so fast! I need to come see her so bad. By the way you look so good you are already so skinny again! call me and we should get together.
Ashley you are still so cute. Your Baby is a DOLL!!! Hell ya I tried to doll up on the slopes 49 years old and skiing not for 14 years I needed to look the best I could for the ambulance ride off the mountain. We had a blast Daddy Blackett and Momma Blackett can still do it all.. I miss you.
Momma Blackett
Happy Birthday Ash- looks like you had a fun time.
Ashley,
It's Jennifer (Sargent) Campbell. How are you doing? I stumbled across your blog through someone else. Your baby is beautiful. I have wondered over the years how you are doing and what you have been up too. I also have wondered about Nikki Whiteman? Anyway, hope all is well. Very cute family!
Ashley, you look so amazing in those pictures. I am looking and seeing that everyone is writing that but you really do. Julia is so beautiful! I see your momma at the gym every once in a while, she is so cute when she talks about her grandkids. Proud Grandma!!
Post a Comment