This tag is for Stac:
What is his full name? Travis James Miller
How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years.
How long did you date? Technically we started dating around February of 2003 and got married that October. 9 months? Quick I know!
Who eats more sweets? ME! I am a candy freak.
Who said I love you first? He did. I knew I loved him but I was afraid to love him. I kind of had a boyfriend at the time (okay so a missionary).
How old is he? 24. Everyone always thinks he is so much older, I guess he is just mature!
Who is taller? He is. I am 5'7 and he is 6'1 and a half. Believe me that half is important to him!
Who is smarter? It seems like Travis is because he has a photographic memory and good with numbers but sometimes he says things that clearly indicate I am smarter! (no I won't tell the alligator story, don't worry Travis)
Who sings better? We are both AWFUL!
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? Travis does.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Travis, I have a thing about being furthest from the door.
Who mows the lawn? HOA.
Who drives? I always make Travis drive. I always say it is the boys job to drive! However I have never gotten a ticket. I am by far a better driver.
Who is more stubborn? Depends on the subject. I would say we are pretty equal.
Who kissed who first? He did, that is also the boys job :)!
Who asked who out? Travis asked me out. I was so excited because I had been seeing him around campus and named him my "mystery man"! I wasn't interested (again the missionary) but thought he was cute and my type. When we finally started talking we clicked. We found out he was from the same small town my Dad grew up in, we were both converts to the LDS church, and we had met in Bear Lake when we were 15! It was pretty freaky. We had so much in common. Then as fate would have it, Snow College's match maker weekend came around and after taking a lengthy survey, we came back as each other's most compatible mate! So cheesy but quite the coincidence. He then asked me to go sledding at Soldier Hollow. I will never forget how much fun we had or how much we laughed.
Who has more siblings? We each have an older sister.
Who wears the pants? I like to think I do, but I am sure he likes to think he does. It's probably 50/50! We make a great team.
Now I tag:
Wendi (I am giving you something to write about)
Kandas
Tiff
Kell
Lisa
5 comments:
So, now I want to hear the alligator story...
no stories to hear... none at all
Ok- so I got on to see what's new in your life and got the tag... ok, I will get on that.
On a side note, don't even worry about not fitting into your jeans yet. Let's be serious, you are tiny and you just had a baby. So DON"T worry about it!
As far as the flu goes, that stinks. It always happens to the most carful too. I swear. Good luck with everything!
Hey Ash- this is for Wendi... could you tell her to send me her blog address, so I can see hers, or add me to her list. It is blocked or something and I want to keep in touch with her!!! LOL
Ash,
I am glad that you did the man tag! It was funny! I laughed because I forgot about Mystery Man! Oh my gosh that seems like forever ago. Mystery man and good ol snow college! I am at Grubby's house right now and she has a blog now so check it out. This is under her name! Grubby says Hi!
Love, Staci and Stacey
Post a Comment